Helping Stockland develop Elara Estate
We are delighted to be working on our first project with Stockland.
Situated in Sydney’s North West, Elara Estate is a new residential community that will eventually be home to 2,000 residents. Glascott were awarded construction of the community playing field and amenities building – a 46,000m2 centerpiece that will include sports change rooms, a covered outdoor community space, a kiosk and public toilets. Designed by CHROFI and JMD Design, Glascott commenced work in December with the team set to deliver:
– 20,000m3 of bulk earthworks
– 28,000m2 multi use playing fields
– 2 amenities buildings and 2 carparks
– 4,000m2 of concrete pathway
– 1.5 mega litre Enviro Module Underground Rainwater Tank
– Irrigation and sports field Lighting
“Drawing on our experience in large residential developments, we are completely focused on making Elara a great place to live while delivering the project safely and to program,” said Glascott’s NSW Manager, Scott Redshaw.
The community playing field and amenities building are due for completion in July 2017.