14 Oct 2019
In our first project for City of Stonnington, we are upgrading the dog park and playground at Toorak Park. The project is part of the Toorak Park & Victory Square Masterplan, which aims to improve important community spaces.
The new playground will feature additional trees, new footpaths, lighting, park furniture, new turf and irrigation.
Glascott are assisting in refining the design to ensure the best outcome for the community. Both spaces are heavily used, so we are also working hard to minimise disruption whilst safely and efficiently delivering the desired result for for City of Stonnington.
The project will be completed in November.
The landscaping scope of works includes:
- Capping layer of 3500m2of contaminated fill
- 300m2of new exposed concrete path
- New playground area with softfall rubber and jumping logs
- Landscaping works such as steel edging, timber edging, mud rocks, timber steppers
- Civil works including drainage, earthworks and electrical
- Softworks such as planting, mulching and cultivation